* Piedmont Hills High School *
Parent Booster Club
SUPPORT YOUR SCHOOL
The Parent Booster Club ("PBC") is a parent-run and parent-sponsored 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to Piedmont Hills High School's students, teachers, athletics and administration.
We strive to maintain Piedmont Hills High School as a quality educational campus for its students by…
---> Teachers subsidized classroom needs
---> Athletics fundraising and support
---> We work with Administration to establish goals
for annual improvement project.
Ahoy Matey! Ye asked, “What can I do?”
1) INTEREST TO HELP your school, you did it!
2) Quickly SUBSCRIBE to our MAILING LIST with free membership (non-voting), so we can send you updates and event notices. Click "Subscribe to our Mailing List" link below.
5) Make a DONATION, emails will be sent requesting item donations for fundraising (case water, giftcards etc), or see the DONATIONs page.
3) BECOME A VOTING MEMBER, simply pay the minimum $10.00 per year. See "New Member Sign-Up" page, (paypal, checks, gold booty) https://phpiratesbooster.com/3/custom_form.htm
4) SPREAD THE WORD tell your kids about the program, and help grow the Parent Boosters by asking your friends, family and alumni to join the Mailing List and signup for $10 membership which goes to our general fund and helps meet funding requests.
6) ATTEND the PBC monthly meetings to learn about school needs, Parent Booster Club plans and share your ideas.
7) PARTICIPATE in events, activities and fundraising to support your school !
When and Where do we meet?
The Boosters meet usually the 2nd Tuesday of each month online,
sometimes there are exceptions.
Meetings are simple and are not mandatory.
You will still receive our e-mail updates.
See "Meeting Minutes" page for past meeting details.
(See Subscribe to the Mailing List link below to receive meeting reminders)
20/21 PBC MEETING SCHEDULE:
09/15/20, 1st mtg, 7:30-8pm
Meeting ID: 347 939 3030
AHOY, ME HEARTIES ! IT'S A MEMBERSHIP DRIVE
* All registered and paid voting members new and renewed by the deadlines below will qualify for special benefits fro Princeton Review this year. You will automatically be entered to win!
11/30/20 Registration Deadline - Lucky Drawing Princeton Review services*:
++ 1-hour College Admission Strategy Counseling Session
(Valued at $250 each)(2 winners)
++ 3-hour Homework Help Subscription Package
(Valued at $155 each)(2 winners)
12/31/20 Registration Deadline - FREE benefits for ALL members Princeton Review services*
+ Complimentary 1-hour Homework Help (limit one per family)
+ 10% off College Admission Counseling Services including application review, Essay review and Admission. discount code PHHSCAC2010
+ 20% off on Classes or Self-Paced Programs - Includes The Academy classes for Grammar, Algebra, Geometry or AP, SAT, ACT, PSAT, etc. discount code PHHS2020
+ 10% off "One-on-One Tutoring" including Academic, AP/SAT/ACT/PSAT Tutoring. discount code PHHSTUT2010
+ College Admission National Webinar Series and YouTube Channel Series
Princeton Review Link
National Webinar Series Link
YouTube Channel Series Link
Piedmont Hills High School Parent Booster Club
sends a big THANK YOU TO THE PRINCETON REVIEW
for their generous donation for our school.
2015-16 Parent Booster Club